Contains the most natural fruit vitamins——Seabuckthorn
Seabuckthorn is the world's most valuable natural forest species, the vitamin C content is much higher than fresh dates and kiwifruit, which is known as the treasure trove of natural vitamins. It is reported that every 100g of sea buckthorn juice contains vitamin C 500mg-400mg, vitamin E 250mg-400mg, vitamin B10.05mg-0.3mg, vitamin B20.03, g-0.15, g, vitamin B120.2mg-0.88mg, vitamin K Compound 115. P-vitamin 20 mg to 350 mg.
Seabuckthorn leaves contain crude protein 15.75%, crude fat 9.48%, crude fiber 14.04%, non-nitrogen extract 54.84%, with seabuckthorn leaves can be made health tea.
Seabuckthorn seed oil content of 10% -12%, pulp oil 14% -18%, is a good raw material extraction of sea buckthorn oil.
Seabuckthorn fruit in addition to fresh, but also processed into fruit juice, fruit wine, jam, preserved fruit, jelly, beverages, health products.
Seabuckthorn can significantly improve the body's immune function. More than 1,000 years ago, it was found that the local residents of Seabuckthorn fruit often healthy, rarely sick, especially those suffering from gastrointestinal diseases, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease patients died. In Tibetan medicine, the lama called seabuckthorn fruit for cure "panacea."
Related products:Momordica Grosvenoti Fruit P.E.,Maitake Mushroom P.E.,Dates extract
If you are interested in our product ,please contact me right now!
- Red Wine Extract Weight Loss And Di...
- Xinjiang Expert From Pomegranate Pe...
- UK To Seek Comments On Tongkat Ali ...
- Yucca Extract In The Pet Industry
- Pine Pollen Powder —— Cosmetics Raw...
- Healthy Eating Concepts Plant Extra...
- 7 Top Health Benefits Of Maca
- Benefits Of Tongkat Ali
- Health Benefits Of Avocado
- Benefits Of Tribulus Terrestris For...
- Health Effects Of Gynostemma Extract
- Chinese Traditional Herbs Which Can...
- Who Is Suitable For Taking CLA？
- Do You Know The 17 Kinds Of Effects...
- Do You Know The Magical Effect Of K...
- Tropical Fruit Queen Noni Fruit
- Beauty Effect Of Dandelion
- What Do You Know About Hazelnuts?
- What Is Oyster Extract ?
- Health Benefits Of Stevia